- Based on a review of all qualified applicants meeting the admission requirements for NutraSourceDI, which includes the application fee, successful submission of the DICAS application, prioritizing NutraSourceDI on D&D Digital, close review of cover letter, references, official transcripts, resume, completed forms, self-video and the decision of the NutraSourceDI Selection Committee.
- NutraSourceDI will focus on the most qualified applicants who will be a good match for our program.
- All applicants will be ranked using a standard Review Score Sheet and chosen by NutraSourceDI’s Selection Committee.
- Final ranking decisions will be submitted to D&D Digital.
- Once selected, interns are required to submit the following: resume; official college transcripts; three letters or recommendation (same as DICAS is acceptable); and signed original Verification Statement or Declaration of Intent Statement from the Nutrition and Dietetics Didactic (DPD) Director.
After the post-match, you are conditionally accepted into the NutraSourceDI internhsip program. You will receive an email from the program with instructions on the next steps required to complete the acceptance process. Examples of these requirements include:
- Complete the following with Adam Safeguard: Background check (verification of identity) – estimated cost of $31 plus additional court fees of $10-$65 depending on the state you live in and NJ Sales Tax; and Urine Drug Screening – $59 plus NJ Sales Tax. Click here to see the information sheet from Adam Safeguard for details.
- Payment of half the program's tuition ($5,750), due on or before May 1, 2019.
- Submit the following to the program: resume; official college transcripts; three letters of recommendation (same as DICAS is acceptable); and signed original Verification Statement or Declaration of Intent Statement from the Nutrition and Dietetics Didactic (DPD) Director.
- Submit proof of health insurance, malpractice insurance, copy of your student membership card with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, and additional forms of identity (such as a close-up photo and driver's license).
NutraSourceDI provides an equal opportunity to all applicants (U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident) for admission to our program.