Internship Completion / Graduation
Internship Completion / Graduation:
- Intern satisfactorily completes the 1093 hours of supervised practice as required by the NutraSourceDI distance dietetic internship program.
- Demonstrates achievement of ACEND’s core competencies as evidenced by a passing evaluation by all preceptors.
- Successfully fulfills all program requirements and assignments.
- Exemplifies ACEND’s professional standards: Code of Ethics; Scope of Practice; and Standards of Professional Performance.
- Receipt of a signed Verification Statement from the Internship Director; for those interns who chose the Master’s option from the University of Alabama, the Verification Statement for completion of our DI program is not linked to completion of the graduate degree.
- Eligibility status to sit for the CDR credentialing exam for RDNs.
- Graduates are expected to fill entry-level positions as competent registered dietitian nutritionists and pass the CDR credentialing exam for RDNs post-graduation.
For more information about the NutraSourceDI program, contact the program director, Christa Brown, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the NutraSourceRD office at 732-223-0225