Are You A Good Fit For a Distance Program?
To determine if a distance (remote) dietetic internship program is right for you, answer the following questions:
- You are self-motivated, responsible, assertive and independent
- You are able to secure or have already secured sites who are willing to take you on as an intern
- You are technically savvy: proficient in Microsoft Office; video conferencing; and all forms of online communications
- You take initiative in completing online assignments
- You are organized and disciplined
- You are able to prioritize assignments and requirements
- You are able to manage your time well
- You are able to adapt from the classroom to online interactions with preceptors and peers
- You are confident in asking questions when you need to
If you agree with the majority of these statements, then NutraSourceDI invites you to apply to our distance (remote) dietetic internship program
(click here for more information about our application process)
NutraSourceDI seeks to fill internship positions via an on-line centralized internship application process. This is accomplished through the Dietetic Internship Central Application Service (DICAS), a computer-based method to apply for and be matched to Dietetic Internships, at https://portal.dicas.org.